[Olsr-dev] Question on tracking changing ETX values across a route

Taufiqul Kazi (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 11 05:33:54 CEST 2008

Hi guys,
I'm looking to create a simple plugin that prints the ETX value of all
hops from the local node to the designated target node in the mesh.  I
know the olsrd_calc_route function performs an SPF calculation with its
own cost metrics, but is there a way of exposing the etx values of all
hops along this best path?

I was thinking of just using the graph algs and structure used in
lq_route but I wanted to be sure I wasn't just blind and this ability is
already in the codebase.

Any tips would be appreciated, and as always, thanks in advance.

Fique