[Olsr-dev] Bug in timing out stale TC entries

Erik Tromp (spam-protected)
Mon Feb 25 21:26:31 CET 2008

> tx that makes my live a lot easier ...
>
> (spam-protected) ~/dev/sf.net/olsrd $ hg pull
> http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd-erik pulling from
> http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd-erik searching for changes adding
> changesets adding manifests adding file changes added 1
> changesets with 5 changes to 5 files (run 'hg update' to get
> a working copy)
>
> (spam-protected) ~/dev/sf.net/olsrd $ hg update 0 files updated, 0
> files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved
> 	(spam-protected) ~/dev/sf.net/olsrd $ hg diff
>
> (spam-protected)'s password:
> pushing to ssh://hgredler@olsrd.sf.net/hg/olsrd/
> searching for changes
> remote: adding changesets
> remote: adding manifests
> remote: adding file changes
> remote: added 1 changesets with 5 changes to 5 files

tx to you too :-)

(spam-protected):/home/erik/Repositories/olsrd.sourceforge.net/olsrd# hg pull
pulling from http://olsrd.sourceforge.net/hg/olsrd/
searching for changes
adding changesets
adding manifests
adding file changes
added 1 changesets with 0 changes to 5 files (+1 heads)
(run 'hg heads' to see heads, 'hg merge' to merge)

Erik