[Olsr-dev] Bug in timing out stale TC entries

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Mon Feb 25 21:08:22 CET 2008

Erik Tromp wrote:

>> | What is 'my sourceforge shell'? Is it a user account on
>> | olsrd.sourceforge.net ? Do I need a separate account?
>>
>> your understanding is correct.
>>
>> | Can I also push from a non-'sourceforge shell'? (i.e. my own shell)
>>
>> no, not if you use ssh as the transport protocol.
>>
>> ... if you want to play a bit with it ... i have cloned a
>> vanilla tree for you that you that is also writable using http.
>>
> [beep]
>> commit/push your work and i'll merge in any changes after you
>> give me  heads up on olsr-dev.
>

> My head is up! I just pushed the changes into your repo.
>
> Erik

tx that makes my live a lot easier ...

(spam-protected) ~/dev/sf.net/olsrd $ hg pull http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd-erik
pulling from http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd-erik
searching for changes
adding changesets
adding manifests
adding file changes
added 1 changesets with 5 changes to 5 files
(run 'hg update' to get a working copy)

(spam-protected) ~/dev/sf.net/olsrd $ hg update
0 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved
	(spam-protected) ~/dev/sf.net/olsrd $ hg diff

(spam-protected)'s password:
pushing to ssh://hgredler@olsrd.sf.net/hg/olsrd/
searching for changes
remote: adding changesets
remote: adding manifests
remote: adding file changes
remote: added 1 changesets with 5 changes to 5 files