[Olsr-dev] Fixed Point Math Patch - please apply

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 14 10:00:44 CET 2008

looks good, many thanks !

have applied it to sf.net mercurial repo with the 2008 copyright change
altogether with some minor cleanups for breaking down lines > 90 chars.

http://olsrd.sourceforge.net/hg/olsrd/rev/17b0627a8d1b

/hannes