[Olsr-dev] olsrd 0.5.5 released !

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Sat Feb 9 21:13:58 CET 2008

On Sam, 2008-02-09 at 20:49 +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
[....]
> On Saturday 09 February 2008 19:45, Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
> > Perhaps the people who did the "GPL to BSD" license change should
> > comment.
>
> Huh? Whom are you refering to? You can only do this, if you are the author of

To the best of my knowledge since it was "before my time on olsrd":
Andreas Tonnesen and Thomas Lopatic. Perhaps(/probably?) Sven-Ola Tücke
knows more details from that time.

> such piece of code or if all authors agree.

At least for continental authors rights in my (IANAL) understanding of
these issues.

[...]
> P.S.: In a way I'm sorry I started this, in a way I'm not :-) I didnt do
> anything, I just commented on what I found :-)

Law issues/discussions are IMHO always ugly. If only that there is no
certainty anywhere - until it's too late and you are in court.

	Bernd
          Embedded Linux Development and Services