[Olsr-dev] Which version of olsrd do you recommend for wide deployment?

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 18 16:13:12 CET 2008

harald,

we have been quite some bugfixing of TIP (the development repository).
in the last two weeks - the good news is that it runs stable now. -
in the coming days we will be backporting all those stability improvements
to 0.5.6 and will release 0.5.6-r4 after xmas.

HTH,

/hannes