[Olsr-dev] Refactored version of Olsrd in development repository

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Dec 15 14:48:57 CET 2008

On Sunday 14 December 2008 21:14:24 you wrote:
> Next step of refactoring was pushed into tip...
>
> the parameter handling of the LQ_Plugins should be more sane... and I did
> some preparations to write an "RFC" plugin (which will implement the old
> hopcount metric) based on our new lq framework.
>
> The ETX_FPM metric plugin should work, the other two could need some
> tests...
Just to make sure everyone knows what is in the tip and what is not inside...

the complete codepath of RFC conform OLSR was removed... it WILL BE replaced
by a lq-metric plugin.

Because of this the hysteresis settings are not there anymore... they will
come back in some way...

In addition to this the "LQLevel" value was killed too. It's not necessary
anymore because the "LQAlgorithm" will do the whole job.