[Olsr-dev] Refactored version of Olsrd in development repository

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Dec 14 21:14:24 CET 2008

On Saturday 13 December 2008 14:28:56 you wrote:
> I have just pushed the first part of a patch series to unify RFC/LQ OLSR
> codepaths. It seems to work (we tested in the Vienna OLSR net), but it has
> some changes for the config file:
>
> - no LQ_LEVEL anymore
> - no Hysteresis settings
>
> I will post more patches during the weekend, so I hope I will have a
> version that ignores the old legacy settings on Sunday.
Next step of refactoring was pushed into tip...

the parameter handling of the LQ_Plugins should be more sane... and I did some
preparations to write an "RFC" plugin (which will implement the old hopcount
metric) based on our new lq framework.

The ETX_FPM metric plugin should work, the other two could need some tests...