[Olsr-dev] Refactored version of Olsrd in development repository
Sun Dec 14 21:14:24 CET 2008
On Saturday 13 December 2008 14:28:56 you wrote:
> I have just pushed the first part of a patch series to unify RFC/LQ OLSR
> codepaths. It seems to work (we tested in the Vienna OLSR net), but it has
> some changes for the config file:
> - no LQ_LEVEL anymore
> - no Hysteresis settings
> I will post more patches during the weekend, so I hope I will have a
> version that ignores the old legacy settings on Sunday.
Next step of refactoring was pushed into tip...
the parameter handling of the LQ_Plugins should be more sane... and I did some
preparations to write an "RFC" plugin (which will implement the old hopcount
metric) based on our new lq framework.
The ETX_FPM metric plugin should work, the other two could need some tests...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Olsr-dev