[Olsr-dev] OLSR IPs for node with multiple interfaces

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 30 14:59:17 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch 30 April 2008 14:45:34 schrieb Markus Kittenberger:
> just assume 10.0.0.3 is another router with olsrd on it,..
>
> then there won`t be a problem, cause of hostroutes is pointing to it,..
>
> in fact in vienna the routing only works cause of hostroutes, ...
Okay, okay... I believe you ;)

(and just checked it in a simulation, I didn't thought olsrd would set routes
to single hop neighbors)

So the "layer 3+" part would work... which still leaves a possible layer 1/2
problem.

Diplom Informatiker Henning Rogge
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)228 9435-961
Fax: 0049 (0)228 9435-685
E-Mail: (spam-protected)
Web: www.fgan.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand: Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Dornhaus (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Joachim Ender
(Stellv.)