[Olsr-dev] Need help with BSD/Windows code for olsrd

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 29 08:17:24 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm working on a wrapper that will allow olsrd to run in monitor mode to
receive layer 1/2 data (signal-noise-ratio and bandwith for example).
Unfortunately the refactoring does change the OS dependent parts of olsrd and
I don't have the necessary toolchain to compile (and change) the codeparts
for windows and BSD.

I'm looking for someone who can help me getting the necessary code changes
into BSD/windows code.

Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)228 9435-961
Fax: 0049 (0)228 9435-685
E-Mail: (spam-protected)
Web: www.fgan.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand: Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Dornhaus (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Joachim Ender
(Stellv.)