[Olsr-dev] Setting LinkQualityMult in an interface section behaves globally

Mitar (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 17 16:44:47 CEST 2008

Hi!

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>  I think it's not the bug which cause the problem Hannes mentioned.
>
>  But we will test it...

OK, I understand.

We have tested it in our network and the problem I reported is
corrected with this. So, at least for me this bug is closed. :-)

>  I'm writing a plugin system for routing metrics so we can get from ETX to ETT
>  and better metrics. Metrics that run a mesh network without administrating
>  links by hand.

This sounds great, thanks for the effort. But at least for us it would
be still great to be able to setup that an interface is a VPN tunnel
for which you would like to have very low priority. Even if we have
better metrics otherwise.

Mitar