[Olsr-dev] Setting LinkQualityMult in an interface section behaves globally

Clemens Hopfer (spam-protected)
Sat Apr 12 10:56:50 CEST 2008

Am Samstag 12 April 2008 03:30:21 schrieb Mitar:
Hi,
i have reported this a few weeks ago but with no response.

It seems, that the last section with LinkQualityMult's is working on all
interfaces, other LinkQualityMult's in interfaces above this are not
recognized.

In earlier versions this has worked without any problems.