[Olsr-dev] olsrd-0.5.4rc1 released

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 14 09:45:06 CEST 2007

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 08:25:52AM +0200, Immo 'FaUl' Wehrenberg wrote:
| I'm currently wondering wether the routing-cleanups affect the route-
| exportation to zebra as well? (route-cleanup, etc). If i got it right
| lot of things changed there, i never found the time to have a shorter
| look unfortunately.

the quagga plugin changes where really minor.
basically i have eliminated the netmask to prefixlength
conversion since olsrd now keeps prefixes with a prefixlength
rather than a mask in the internal RIB.

quagga likes to have prefix_lengths as well :-)

so short answer: should work out of the box.

/hannes