[Olsr-dev] olsrd-0.5.4rc1 released

Immo 'FaUl' Wehrenberg (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 14 08:25:52 CEST 2007

Hallo Bernd,
du schrobst:

> Hi all!
>
> I just released olsrd-0.5.4rc1. Due to the further massive changes (a
> good part of it was rewritten) in the routing core to further reduce
> duplicated data and *lots* of malloc() and free() calls (see the
> changelog below for more), we ask for further testing and - thus - this
> is a release candidate.
> It compiles and runs on Linux and Win32 (though the testing on Win32 was
> pretty minimal), so we are especially interested in feedback from all
> non-Linux systems.
> The only known issues are
> - warnings on x86_64 in code only used by the nameservice plugin.
> - the Quagga plugin is the last with the old plugin interface version.

As it is on me to change that one then and i'm currently a bit short of
time, may someone please point out shortly what exactly changed?

I'm currently wondering wether the routing-cleanups affect the route-
exportation to zebra as well? (route-cleanup, etc). If i got it right
lot of things changed there, i never found the time to have a shorter
look unfortunately.

FaUl