[Olsr-dev] default config is rfc

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 18 11:49:58 CEST 2007

Hi,

the problem is: Who is Joe Average? The mentioned config is fine for bigger
meshes > 100 nodes and optimized for stationary nodes. But not optional for
a landscape site with 3-5 nodes moving around fast. The chance to disturb
others (e.g. by generating an LQ_TC storm) in a bigger mesh very high -
whereas running relatively slow routing-reactions in a small mesh should not
disturb anyone.

// Sven-Ola