[Olsr-dev] Removing default route after program termination

Mitar (spam-protected)
Wed Oct 10 14:48:27 CEST 2007

Hi!

On 10/10/07, Bernd Petrovitsch <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Short: I had (on a stock Linux kernel) no problems with > 1 default
> route.

I can second that. I also have good (working) cases of Linux based
nodes with VPN and Internet uplink working nicely together with OLSR.
But on Linux you can declare multiple default gateways (with different
metrics). On Mac OS X this is something nonexistent (if I understood
things correctly).

Mitar