[Olsr-dev] Quagga plugin CPPFLAGS ignored

Acinonyx (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 5 14:07:39 CEST 2007

On Friday 05 October 2007 02:00:20 Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-09-29 at 03:17 +0300, Acinonyx wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > CPPFLAGS are added before topdir Makefile.inc is included and they are
> > lost. The result is that quagga plugin always tries tcp connection to
> > zebra regardless of the definition USE_UNIX_DOMAIN_SOCKET.
>
> Hmm, did you look into the generated warnings in quagga.c?
>
> I wonder why anything works there since the code want to call the
> function "del_v4_route_status" and I can't find it anywhere. Ditto for
> "zebra_export_routes".
>
> And
> ----  snip  ----
> for (i = 0; ZEBRA_ROUTE_MAX - 1; i++)
> ----  snip  ----
> looks also pretty fishy as it is an endless loop.
>
> 	Bernd
> --
> Firmix Software GmbH                   http://www.firmix.at/
> mobil: +43 664 4416156                 fax: +43 1 7890849-55
>           Embedded Linux Development and Services

It doesn't work. In fact quagga plugin never worked for any release unless it
was patched. It seems that Immo did patch the plugin but somehow partially.
In addition to that, new features have been added which require further
testing.

I am sending you the patches that we use for version 0.5.3.

Vassilis