[Olsr-dev] static analysis of olsrd

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 5 00:38:09 CEST 2007

First of all: this is wonderful!

But could you also explain the defects?
Because this will give a much better insight into further defects
which will be out there and which were not discovered.

just my 2 cents...

besides we said in OLSR-NG that all patches should go thru bernd as a
quality control instance.
And that really payed off so far :) (patting bernd on the shoulder ;-)

best,
aaron.