[Olsr-dev] Selection Of WLAN to act as gateway

Chemmanouel Genetz (spam-protected)
Wed Oct 3 17:01:45 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have 3 nodes, each one has three wirelless interfaces. So i have a two hop Network. I 'm using olsrd as routing protocol
with LinkQuality Extensions enabled (ETX Metric), and all interfaces are participating in the routing

 I would like to ask, how olsrd daemon selects the interface to act as a gateway in order to have a route
from node 1 to node 3??

The network is not in adhoc mode. Some interfaces are clients, and the others are AP, and also node1 doesn't see node3 directly (two hop).
In other words, in node1, olsrd with what criterion selects the one of the three to act as a gateway

Thanks in advance!