[Olsr-dev] olsrd-0.5.3-rc1 feedback

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 1 12:10:36 CEST 2007

Bernd,

using tunnels / proxies has disadvantages. It complicates setup, requires
more (flash) space e.g. for libssl and (this is the main reason for me) it
tends to give control away for who has inet access via which gateway. In
closed networks (restricted, controlled) this is a design goal, in open
networks (unrestricted, uncontrolled) this is something to avoid IMO. So I
trust in the lazybones basically <ggg>.

// Sven-Ola

[-schnippschnapp-]