[Olsr-dev] OLSRd on WinCE - How to compile?

Thomas Lopatic (spam-protected)
Thu May 24 21:49:44 CEST 2007

Hi Martin,

The status of the Windows CE port was that it compiles but crashes
immediately. Looks like the stdio subsystem does not work properly.

However, I tried this quite some time ago, way before the olsrd make
process was restructured. Since then nobody seems to have touched the
Windows CE port. To me I looks as if the Windows CE make target got lost
when the make process was changed.

So, for the moment you'd have to fix the make process first. As far as I
can remember the only major difference between the Windows version and
the Windows CE version is that Windows uses "-DWIN32" and Windows CE
uses "-DWIN32 -DWINCE" for compilation. The "WINCE" macro is used to
remove parts of the code of the Windows port that do no compile on
Windows CE.

Sorry that I cannot be of better help here.

-Thomas