[Olsr-dev] Multi-threaded plugin - access to olsrd data structures

Gianni Costanzi (spam-protected)
Mon May 21 17:36:26 CEST 2007

On 5/21/07, Aaron Kaplan <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Gianni:
>
> bernd and me and Sebastian were discussing something very similar for
> the whole routing tbl.
> I think it would make sense if we can find a general better solution.
> Maybe some olsrd-with-pthreads or so is ok?

What do you mean with olsrd-with-pthread? Do you mean an olsrd in
which every information repository is protected to allow safe
concurrent accesses? I think it would be a good idea since I could not
be the only one which would like to use multiple threads which access
the olsrd information repositories :)

> how much space does the pthread libc take BTW?

On one of my APs there is libpthread-x.y.z.so which is 57.8Kbytes...
Is this what you meant?

Gianni