[Olsr-dev] topology again

Sergio Cabrero (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 4 11:00:47 CEST 2007

Hola Javier :)

My advise is that you could implement the OLSR plugin in C and write the
OLSR information you need in a socket, like the dot draw plugin does.

After, you can write your application in C, Java or whatever, and just
read from that socket.

You won't have problems with the Nokia and OLSR or the plugin, though
you must compile it on a Scratchbox. However, you might have some with
the Java application.

Saludos,
--

Sergio Cabrero