[Olsr-dev] olsrd-0.5.2 released

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 17 15:37:22 CEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-17 at 15:13 +0200, Andreas Tønnesen wrote:
[...]
> PS. I've removed a couple of the links from the download page since a couple
> of targets was no longer updated. What's the status of updated windows and
> OSX binaries? How about deb packages?

.deb: Holger Levsen <(spam-protected)> asked if there will be a new
version or not. That was actually the trigger for the release.

Windows: Thomas? One needs VisualC++ or so to build everything.
AFAICT I can compile CVS-HEAD (and thus all recent releases) on CygWin
(of course) on Win-XP and it works so far:
- Just install the most recent Win-Version,
- `cvs checkout` the HEAD,
- `make build_all` and
- `cp olsrd.exe *.dll /cygdrive/c/Programme/olsr.org` (or whereever
olsrd.exe lives on your host).
Works for me.

OSX: I don't know.

	Bernd