[Olsr-dev] Package availability was Re: [Olsr-announce] olsrd-0.5.1 released

Kim Hawtin (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 10 02:57:38 CEST 2007

Hi Holger,

Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Monday 09 July 2007 03:50, Kim Hawtin wrote:
>> Is there any one putting together .debs for Debian and/or Ubuntu?
>
> It's on my todo list to put the package together and to upload it to Debian.
> The problem is, that list is a bit packed...

It builds cleanly on Ubuntu/Feisty, I'm happy to package it and upload it.

If you could shoot me the howto &/| build files I'll package it for Debian too.

regards,

Kim
~ /me learns how to packgge quick smart!
--
Operating Systems, Services and Operations
(spam-protected)