[Olsr-dev] Package availability was Re: [Olsr-announce] olsrd-0.5.1 released]

Roar Bjørgum Rotvik (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 9 09:27:47 CEST 2007

Kim Hawtin wrote:
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > Is there any one putting together .debs for Debian and/or Ubuntu?
> > Also .rpms for Fedora FC(whatever is current =)

I just sent RPM for FC6 to Andreas. I guess he will upload them to www.olsr.org soon when
he has time. It may work fine for Fedora 7, I don't think olsrd depends on external
packages, so no dependency problems.

But I have had problems running binaries compiled with gcc 4.x on FC6 to run on FC4
distros (get math overflow or something, guess the toolchain on FC6 is not backwards
compatible to FC4).

In case you need it fast, I have attached the RPM to this mail.

> > Is there a site or list of sites that has a 0.5.1 build on current
> > platform that I can link to in my announce post?

So far I only know of www.olsr.org that has builds for different platforms. Maybe other
knows other sites?

--
Roar Bjørgum Rotvik