[Olsr-dev] [olsr-dev] Quagga plugin fixes

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 2 20:11:12 CEST 2007

please also make sure that the route cleanup patch is included.

Because currently we run olsrd on subway (which incidentally also
runs quagga and has full feed 300k routing entries...). So if olsrd
leaves some stray routes there it is pretty awkward.
Hehe, recently I very confidently announces (luckily only to two
people verbally) that CVS -HEAD is actually rather stable because we
test the patches before. So...

please... could we check this bevor we cvs commit ?
We can simulate on texas before if we ask wolfgang nicely if he can
help us to get the full BGP feed (at least in snooping/listening mode!)

thanks
a.