[olsr-dev] Selfish LQ

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 28 12:21:52 CET 2007

Hi,

No. Does not make sense. A DOS attack to a radio mesh is more easy to deploy
using standard 2.4ghz videolink devices and a big antenna. Standard
procedure to handle this:

- add iptables to keep the node out of routing
- if this does not help: track location, visit & change physical conditions

P.S. you may invent a mesh-of-trust technique. That's missing somehow...

// Sven-Ola