[olsr-dev] Re: Order of the routes change

Yoshihiko (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 14 02:20:49 CET 2007

Route change of olsr_update_kernel_routes is
  rev.1.14 = remove old routes after adding new routes
  rev.1.15 = remove old routes after adding new routes only Linux
             remove old routes before adding new routes other OS
  rev.1.18 = remove old routes before adding new routes any OS

I want to take remove old routes after adding new routes.
Is there a problem on Linux?

Please tell me.

--
Yoshihiko <(spam-protected)>