[olsr-dev] Limits on Interfaces

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 15 22:09:20 CET 2006

We have in Vienna an openvpn server and encountered a simply terminating
olsrd while adding the 17th interface (all in IPv4 world).

Looking in the source, there is a statically defined buffer for 16
interfaces (in src/net_olsr.c) and the limit is actually never checked.

I'm fixing this right now (not really the limit checking but some way of
allocating it dynamically and removing the compile-time limit).

	Bernd
          Embedded Linux Development and Services