[olsr-dev] Patch to make Makefile respect DESTDIR

Roar Bjørgum Rotvik (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 8 15:42:43 CET 2006

Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 12:42 +0100, Roar Bjørgum Rotvik wrote:
>> Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
>>> On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 08:22 +0100, Roar Bjørgum Rotvik wrote:

[...]

>>> But e.g. "rpm" changed one mandatory header field from "Copyright" to
>>> "License" so everyother .src.rpm I try to `rpm --rebuild` needs ATM `rpm
>>> -i; $EDITOR .spec; rpm -ba .spec` just to fix that.
>> But what has this header option in the spec file have to do with the change from
>> INSTALL_PREFIX to DESTDIR? :)
>
> You can't use an (unpatched) old .spec file with newer .tar.gz.
> Which is not really a problem if we put it in the CVS.

Are you talking about the .spec file for olsrd or in general?

Because the olsrd .spec file for 0.4.10 uses Licence and not Copyright.
So you should be able to build olsrd-0.4.10.tar.gz with the .spec file from
olsrd-0.4.10-1.src.rpm without modifications.

I also have .spec file to build from olsrd-current (i.e. current CVS version), but I have
not tested it in some time, but I guess only small changes would be required.

--
Roar Bjørgum Rotvik