[olsr-dev] txtinfo plugin

Thomas Lopatic (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 7 14:36:05 CET 2006

Hey Lorenz,

[...]

> i'm somehow uncomfortable to send this stuff to the list, because  there
> will be much poeple which are not interested in it. is there a  chance
> for me to get cvs write access on sf in order to check in my  code
> directly?

Currently only Andreas and I are committing code to the CVS repository
of olsrd. Well, at least we are the only ones that have the necessary
privileges, even if we are currently not as actively committing as we'd
like to be. :-)

The normal course of action is to simply send us code, which we (well,
most of the time it's Andreas) then add to the CVS repository. However,
in the case of txtinfo, it looks like we're already designing something
better, i.e. the IPC protocol that we're discussing. I think that this
would be a superset of txtinfo and, personally, I'd prefer to have the
updated IPC protocol in 0.4.11.

Any thoughts anyone?

-Thomas