[olsr-dev] txtinfo plugin

Lorenz Schori (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 7 12:28:53 CET 2006

hi sven-ola

in order to make txtinfo work on openwrt i had to change things a
little bit. the problem was, that something blocked when i tried to
wget the data. first there has to be some minimal http header and
second linux somehow does not manage to send all the data if the read
buffer is not empty when the connection closes. i worked around this
problem using select + recv before sending anything to
ipc_connection. i don't know much about sockets, so chances are good
that there is a better way to do it.

i'm somehow uncomfortable to send this stuff to the list, because
there will be much poeple which are not interested in it. is there a
chance for me to get cvs write access on sf in order to check in my
code directly?

lorenz