[olsr-dev] TC messages sent by non-MPR nodes

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 6 20:36:16 CET 2006

Hmm.. that sounds strange. If TC redundancy is set to 0 a node is
only to announce its MPR selectors. This means that a node will
only transmit TCs if it is selected as a MPR.
The olsr.org implementation should work this way(in both RFC
and LQ mode AFAIK). I don't have the oppertunity to test this
now though.
What nodes are the non-MPR-selectors announcing in their TC messages
in your setup?

- Andreas