[olsr-dev] httpinfo + viz

Lorenz Schori (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 3 12:22:10 CET 2006

hi sven-ola

i think, i'll just add some #define and #ifded's, so poeple (you) can
choose whether they wan't to have this compiled or not. the reason i
decided to integrate the functionality into httpinfo is that the
whole infrastructure lives in this plugin (http server, example
code, ...).
this leads me to another thought. you only use httpinfo in freifunk
because it's the easiest way to pull out all the values right?
would'nt it save more space/ram if olsrd just writes out it's data
regulary to a textfile somewhere in /var and ff webinterface just
awks thru it?

lorenz