[olsr-dev] httpinfo + viz

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 3 12:08:31 CET 2006

Lorenz,

while greatly appreciating such addons, I'am always patching may way to
small footprints. Currently seeking for additional 64k for the freifunk
firmware project targeted at 2-Mb-Mips-WLAN-Routers (2048mb(flash) -
320kb(booter) - 64kb(nvram) - linux kernel - busybox - webui -
trafficshaping - iproute2 - dnsmasq will leave not too much space for
addons). For this, it makes sense (at least for me) to put that stuff in an
extra *.so which will you give the opportinity to add / change what's
needed.

LG Sven-Ola

"Lorenz Schori" <(spam-protected)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

hi all

currently i'm incorporating a new feature into the httpinfo plugin: a
self organizing javascript based graph of surrounding olsr nodes. it
is heaviliy inspired by wi-viz (1). i completed a working simulation
version and now want to incorporate it into httpinfo. here are my
questions:
1. all the html/css/images are hardcoded into c strings. is there
some sort of command line tool which could automate this process?
2. i'd like to display the names of the nodes if the nameservice
plugin is loaded. is it possible to access symbols in other plugins?

lorenz

1) http://devices.natetrue.com/wiviz/