[olsr-dev] OLSR vs. FON

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 2 10:20:30 CEST 2006

Oh... Thomasasta...

I never ever sold and will sell any DLL's with that subject to anybody. As
pointed out earlier, I am no fan of IP autoconf.

You may try to hand over autonumbering ideas to the mobile/phone industry.
There are a lot of people who do not want to receive calls. Some of them
needs those throw-away-mobiles (to get rid of them after the criticical
application). In this cases, encoding the IMSI into the phone numbers sounds
like a good idea. No microsoft patents on that topic too ;-) Only
disadvantage are the long phone numbers. But theres upcoming ENUM as the
ultimate solution for any number related probs in the world.

P.S.: FON is not a protocol AFAIK. Wrong layer.

Sven-Ola