[olsr-dev] MRP selection (all OLSRd versions)

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 13 13:04:38 CET 2006

Sven-Ola,

So what you are saying is that the scenario you described is actually not
only a transitional state(which I assumed in my previous mail) in you
network but a permanent state which does not change? If so, this is indeed
a bug.

- Andreas