[olsr-dev] MRP selection (all OLSRd versions)

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 13 12:58:49 CET 2006

Thomas,

thanks for that longer answer (aka "private lesson"). The critical sentence
is: "if X sees nodes that Y does not see itself, Y should also select X as
an MPR". Which is inherently true for 2 interfaces on one node. I need to
recheck with the concrete implementation / installation / configuration and
make pretty *sure* nothing is misconfigured or otherwise weird before
complaining further ;) Yesterday I've seen a single "bus error" statement in
the syslog - which by chance is the kasus knaxus here...

LG
Sven-Ola