[olsr-dev] Suggestion: more command-line options

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 5 09:19:52 CET 2006

Hi,

IMO the configuration file you link to is a bit more trivial than the
olsrd config file. In our config we have multiple grouped "subsections"
(such as all the per interface options, plugins with parameters etc.). The
way I see it implementing all these options as command line options will
make for a rather big and messy CLI :-)
As of now the command line interface should provide most of the common
options, but having a look at it now I see that we have not been updating
it with new features for some time. So I guess we'll have a go at that -
this should bring things such as LQ options to the CLI. We'll have a look
at the rest of the options as well, but I cannot promise that we will add
each and every configureable option to the CLI..

- Andreas