[olsr-dev] Re: [OLSR-users] Differing metrics for route decision

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Mon Feb 27 14:10:52 CET 2006

Should not sent too fast. Did not mention *why* duplicate_set.c is the gprof
winner: We have a pile of stuff, up to 2700 messages in that filter
(sometimes, average ~ 1500). That's messages - not packets and a lot of
filtering work until the 2seconds-cleansweeper get rid of them...

LG Sven-Ola