[olsr-dev] Technical report on OLSR-ETX

giuseppe (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 15 06:05:49 CET 2006

Weverton Cordeiro wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone here know where I could find a technical report, or even a
> scientific paper, about OLSR-ETX? I have already made a search on the
> net (using keywords "expected transmission count") and all I could
> find were papers and presentations about the solely ETX. I'd like to
> know how ETX is integrated into original OLSR.
> Also I'd like to know if anyone here knows an OLSR-ETX module for ns2
> simulations, and where I could find it. All I could find was an OLSR
> module that is RFC compliant, thus not being useful for my simulation
> purposes.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> --
> Weverton Luis da Costa Cordeiro
> Undergraduating in Computer Science
> Federal University of Para - UFPA
> http://www.labes.ufpa.br/weverton <http://www.labes.ufpa.br/weverton>

I am writing a paper about it. We also have experimental results from a
measurements campaign.
For ns-2, I'all plan to integrate the LQ extension, however not befor
having integrated an enhanced physical module.
Regards

Giuseppe De Marco, Ph.D.
------------------------------------
Researcher
Department of Information and Communication Engineering
Faculty of Information Engineering
Fukuoka Institute of Technology (FIT)
3-30-1 Wajiro-Higashi, Higashi-Ku, Fukuoka 811-0295
Japan

email: demarco at fit dot ac dot jp
       gdemarco at unisa dot it

Skype_Id: giuseppe_dem2
Fai ogni giorno qualcosa che non ti piace:
questa รจ la regola d'oro per abituarti a fare il tuo dovere senza fatica
(Mark Twain)