[olsr-dev] Technical report on OLSR-ETX

Weverton Cordeiro (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 14 15:57:45 CET 2006

Hi Holger,

First of all, I'm sorry for the incomplete message I've sent earlier.

As I were saying, the paper you've indicated me only discuss about the use
of ETX in DSDV and DSR algorithms, and I am really interested about the MPRs
issue. Is there any other technical document? My main goal is implementing
an OLSR-ETX module for ns2, as a last resource if I don't find any
implementations on the net.

Thanks.