[olsr-dev] Quagga-Plugin

Immo 'FaUl' Wehrenberg (spam-protected)
Sat Apr 22 06:56:40 CEST 2006

I schrob:

> As this isn't enough, I extended the patch to version 0.2.0 which allowes
> olsrd to export its routes into the zebra-daemon as well. (Get it at
> http://do.bundessicherheitsministerium.de/olsrd-quagga-0.2.0.tar.gz)

As things are developing I sat up an svn-repository for the plugin, you
may get my latest developement-version via svn with
svn co svn://sun.do.bundessicherheitsministerium.de/olsr-quagga/trunk/quagga
You may check it out right into /path/to/olsr_source/lib/ and use make to
compile.

FaUl
--
"The PROPER way to handle HTML postings is to cancel the article,
then hire a hitman to kill the poster, his wife and kids, and fuck