[olsr-dev] Seems like a bug...

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 15 12:55:02 CET 2005

Thomas,

is it possible to change that, i.e. have a shorter valtime than
win*interval? Oh yes - what for: Like to have up to 16 minutes measurement
window for more precision but don't want a dead link in the tables for that
long time. Do I miss something hiere, or is it just a matter of discarding
that plausicheck?

Another elektra-suggestion: TCs twice as fast as Hellos for more routing
stability in case of a lossy link...

LG Sven-Ola