[olsr-dev] olsrd-0.4.8

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 1 11:15:17 CEST 2005

Based on your configuration(I hope that is not a direct copy of the config
file) 8-9 seconds for converging sounds correct. You are using a HELLO
validity time of 6 seconds. So timing out a neighbor always takes 6-8
seconds and the distributed changes adds some some time.
If you are looking for rapid updates use something link helloint: 0.5
valtime 1.5.

- Andreas