[olsr-dev] olsrd secure plugin

Jon Andersson (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 24 10:29:00 CET 2005

It should be obvious that a flawed algorithm should not be used, regardless
of the severity at present time.

There are quite a few open domain/BSD licensed implementations of SHA2 out
there.
(e.g. http://fp.gladman.plus.com/cryptography_technology/sha/,
http://rehash.sourceforge.net/ just to mention a few from a quick google)

A careful check of licensing terms is advised though...

Jon