[olsr-dev] Dot topology information plugin Question

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 11 09:48:18 CET 2005

Hi,

As I remember, while olsrd is running you have to do :
telnet 127.0.0.1 2004 and save the output in a file (file.dot for exemple)
then  dot -Tps file.dot >file.ps

And normally, in file.ps you can see the graph

I did that a few month ago with olsrd 0.4.5, maybe it works different now

jerome

-----Message d'origine-----
De : (spam-protected) [mailto:(spam-protected)]De la
part de Abu hasnat Sayem
Envoye : jeudi 10 fevrier 2005 17:32
A : OLSR development; (spam-protected)
Objet : [olsr-dev] Dot topology information plugin Question

I have build the "Dot topology information plugin" ('make', 'make
install'), and specified the executable in the olsrd.conf file. I also
installed the rpm(s) of graphviz & webdot from the www.graphviz.org web
site. I then ran 'olsrd', but i don't see the dot topology information. May
i doing something wrong here or missing something.