[olsr-dev] freebsd multiple interfaces

David Cornejo (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 4 17:37:42 CET 2005

The inability to bind to a socket is exactly what I'm trying to get around.

I don't like the use of libnet much either, but the portability is
compelling.  I could even use pcap on the receive.  Reagrdless, it
might be nice to have a pcap/libnet solution as an option.  Now if
only there was a portable route library...

dave c