[olsr-dev] question about gcc-4.0

Thomas Lopatic (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 29 13:54:59 CET 2005

[compiling olsrd with GCC 4]

> Hmm, a 4.0.0 problem which is already solved?

Hmm. Aaron tried it on OS X. Looks to me as if GCC on OS X requires
different command line parameters to generate shared libraries than it
does on FreeBSD. We haven't tried to compile on Mac OS X for quite a while
and we've changed the shared lib stuff a little since 0.4.9. (Plugins now
link directly agains olsrd and thus can use any function of olsrd.) I'll
be at CCC today and try to get hold of somebody with a Mac to look into
this.

-Thomas